Have your carpets got stubborn stains that you can’t remove? Do you vacuum before deep cleaning the carpet? Is your carpet damaged? Do you use Seal of Approval cleaning solutions and equipment?
When you have carpets in your home then there is a very good chance of them becoming stained. This is especially true if you have children or pets.
If you find that no matter how much you vacuum, your carpet still does not look like it used to, it may be time for a deep clean to restore it’s appearance.
Our professional, high-quality service has allowed us to become the carpet and upholstery cleaner of choice for many local residents and businesses.
We use the industry’s most advanced truck-mounted carpet cleaning system, which will remove ground-in soil and revive your carpet’s appearance. Keeping your carpet looking it’s best helps to avoid the high cost of replacement.
The short video below provides you with a sample of how well our system works:
Our services include: disinfecting, color brightener, grooming, pre-spraying, pre-spotting, hydro jet steam cleaning and free hallway.
The specialized carpet cleaning methods we use are:
• Steam Cleaning: A deeper cleaning method for all carpet types
• Bonnet Cleaning: A less aggressive method for short piled carpets.
• Hot Water Extraction: A deeper cleaning method for all carpet types.
• Deluxe Precondition and Rinse: Helps restore deeply soiled areas.
• Showcase Premier Cleaning: The most thorough cleaning method in the industry.
• Dry Cleaning: When color-fastness is an issue.
When we arrive at your home or business, we begin our carpet cleaning service with a complete analysis of your carpet, noting any heavily-soiled or high-traffic areas, then use our highly-effective hot-water extraction method to remove ground-in dirt and debris.
We can get them cleaned quickly, efficiently and in the most cost effective manner.
• Consistent, quality carpet care experiences with guaranteed customer satisfaction
• Responsive and reputable carpet cleaning service available 24/7
• Superior carpet cleaning equipment
• Highly-trained technicians who are professionally screened
• We move most furniture to reach tough-to-clean areas
• Carefully inspect the work we’ve done
• Carpet cleaning service is quick, convenient and hassle-free
If you’re in need of emergency and carpet restoration services, we are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Call (803) 463-8814 and AMA Carpet Cleaning Services will be on the way to your emergency as quickly as possible.